Wednesday, July 05, 2006

yes, this way.

I was trying to avoid this whole "blog-a-polloza"; this entire cyber culture mainly because I am difficult and when certain trends seem eminent I tend to run 500 miles in the opposite direction. That type of thinking worked wonders when I was a surly teenager filled with angst, just trying to stand out in the world. I felt better about myself when I wasn't conforming. But, like any free thinking individual, I desire some intellectual stimulation when my life seems mundane. When days start to bleed into one another and I can no longer distinguish Monday from Saturday, what do I do?

I start writing about my life and then editing my life directly after. Preview, post and then take down because now that I have read this three days later, it doesnt sound as clever as it did when orginally posted.

In one first post, I have given vague reasons for why I want to blog, and also managed to figure out my one overriding insecurity when it comes to public journals; why I had avoided it so long. Hmmm, I am starting to opened up much quicker now than I would have at the close-minded age of 16. And if your first blog post can't accomplish that, what can it do?

2 Comments:

Blogger PS said...

george tadross...

Pink Liberal.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Emobot said...

Where are the Limes? I think since we are on a he and she name basis, you should be She-ra and me He-man.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home