Sunday, July 09, 2006

BBBQ..whats that other B stand for? uhh its a typo.

in the spirit of birthday weekends, I will post something with a "yay-hooray" attitude, mostly because I learned some interesting stuff in a span of 48 hours.

I had fun. Not the kind of fun when you get entirely too drunk and forgot what happened most of the party but woke up with a rad bruise on your left shoulder and no pants. But the kind of fun that equates to serious secret spilling in a backyard full of partial strangers, with free punch on the side. That being said, I can admit with full confidence, I am going to miss everyone I work with and have gotten so used to. We managed to have an entire shindig with no talk about work (even though customers from our place of employment took it upon themselves to 'drop by') and no awkward, forced conversation. Progression is highly underrated.

In other news....I learned some very interesting things about my lady friends including who has slept with their brother or another close family member and who likes doing it with animals. Like I said, it was a a serious secret spilling BBQ.

Also,

- BBQ's do not necessarily go better with campfires when you have A Marca Bavaria tealights on a recycling box to sit around.
- caitlin brought delicious tomatoes and pickles per my request and does indeed take it like a champ
- I am terrible at responding to text messages when Im uber drunk
- City and Colour makes some people want to slit their wrists AND their Ankles.

That's a lot of stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home