Friday, November 10, 2006

my internet (cafe)

I often forget that internet isnt free. And when you have your own place its hard to justify spending 30 dollars a month on something that you use for the purpose of talking on msn (which I am starting to loathe),posting blogs that no one cares about and checking your email every 4 hours. I mean really, how many of you are using the internet for reallll educational purposes and efficient activities? Not many, since I know a vast majority of you are DONE school!!!

So, I decide that paying 1 dollar every half an hour and having an asian font dominate the desktop is worth it. Which loosely means, I am going to fully utilize the internet cafe across the street. PLus, it is telling me to eat at "The Biblim KoreanBBQ!! Yummi's for your TUMMIS!@!..." (I dont ever have the heart to tell them that yummi is not spelt that way in Canada.)

Right now the timer at the top is counting on and I realize that I am wasting precious cents and dollars writing about the fact that this is cafe is costing me precious cents and dollars. BUT not as much as rogers high speed at home will cost. Muh ha ha ha! You really can live cheap in toronto, if you want it bad enough. Or in the case for msn accessibility, not bad enough.

Time is up: in three, two, o..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home