Monday, October 09, 2006

blaaaaahhhhh

My delicious co worker and I stayed for $2 beers after work. He drums. He is a drummer. And because of that we talked about music (duh.) for an hour. I really enjoy arguing about which ben gibbard song has the best symbolism and why emo kids should die at concerts. It somehow makes it worthwhile that I have spent close to 2000 dollars on cds and now possess the carnal knowledge to discuss these cd's at length.

So because of this, if you were to perchance say to me that you liked "everything in music", I would walk out on the conversation.


It sounds snobby n'es pas? well it is. I am a snob and I don't stand for openmindness.

Tell me what you love and tell me what you hate. For some reason it is after this disclosure that I will refrain from judging you...but when you keep it to yourself, I judge you even more.

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

i love laura.

i hate scutt.

9:50 AM  
Blogger PS said...

too predictable.

or maybe it was cause when I phoned you, you told me what your comment was for this particular post.

or maybe its just cause you are smelly and eat far too much seafood.

think about it.

8:02 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

but i'm... allergic... to...

i'm gunna go stick my head in the oven now.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home