Friday, October 06, 2006

Im buzzed.

And not from drinking.

From the satisfaction that comes with getting your very own place in Downtown T.O.

Thats right. I have finally committed myself to a lease for a bachelor apartment that is basically the size of a cubicle and has a bar sink and bar fridge for a kitchen.

BUT...It is mine. all mine. NO roomates. No loud music that isnt mine. No dirty dishes for someone to own up to. And it comes with sassy rainbow street signs and a slice of homosexual. And you, you are invited too. To relish in the gayness that is church and wellesley and curl up in the corner of my walk-in-closet apartment. Perhaps this growing up thing isnt so bad. It comes with feelings of independence that result in a wicked ass buzz.

Although, I must admit, the celebratory glass (or three) of red wine may be contributing to my amazing buzz...but who cares.

I have my own apartment.

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

my little scutt is finally growing up...

and i resent that roommates comment. you love the hell outta me.

11:40 PM  
Blogger PS said...

loved the hell out of you??

uh, you know how I know your gay...


church and wellesley will welcome all lauras with nonjudgmental, open arms.

5:36 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

finally... someplace where i can be free to be as gay as i wanna be!!!

p.s. can we snuggle in a lightening storm at your apartment?

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home