Tuesday, September 12, 2006

life is what happens when you are avoiding "everybody loves raymond."

There were two things on our BellExpressVu last nite: 9/11 related shows and everybody loves raymond. Since debra pisses me off, I decided among on of the thousands of 9/11 tribute shows to aid in my sleepiness.

Surprisingly enough, some of them were top notch. They had footage of a man who actually went into the tower with the FDNY and took video of everything that was happening inside it before the tower collapsed. There were programs on people who had died and left a legacy behind with "life Lists". Full of goals like, "become a better friend" "listen more" and "travel to Nepal" becoming somewhat of a martyr in America's watchful eye.

So, I got all philosophical and starting writing a life list to become all cool and goal oriented like these victims. I also thought that I should start looking for a film director as a future husband cause those guys are wicked creative and take all this unconventional footage.

buuuut. then I woke up this morning and stepped on my life list on the way to the bathroom and now I think its in pieces under my bed and has gum stuck to it.

Which is big for me to realize. You see, I am very much a "live in the moment" person. I get these new-age ideas and follow through on 3% of them. And it makes me sad and uneasy. in fact, this whole posting actiivity is the only thing I have followed through on all summer, much to everyone's disgust. (and by everyone I mean laura, who told me today that I will most likely be cutting my ear off soon and then referred to me a "blogface")

life list # 34: be patient with Laura. She's critical towards things she cant understand.

maybe raymond will finally get laid tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

i know a film geek you could marry...

his name is dawson leery.

and your children would just abolish all concepts of natural selection in the minds of scholars.

scutt meet scutt...

*and then they fell in love*

11:01 PM  
Blogger PS said...

you are an asshole.

three people have told me now that dawson leary and I look nothing alike.

7:44 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

but one person said that you do... and i think that one person's opinion pretty much overrides all others...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home