Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"I'm having a love affair with this ice cream sandwich."

Arrested Development is hands-down the best quality show created.

For years I used to argue with people about the genius inherent in the Seinfeld series. I also watched "I'm telling you for the last time: Jerry Seinfeld live on Broadway," For three straight months because Laura's DVD player was from the early 90's and didn't open unless it was feeling saucy.

But now the only thing in my DVD player is Season 1 of Arrested Development and I can say this to the program: I'm sorry we didn't meet sooner.

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

Damn it I miss the Apex...

RIP Buddy. *sadface*

2:42 PM  
Blogger PS said...

do you ever wonder where the APEX "mysteriously" dissappeared to?


yeah, neither do I.

2:47 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

i know where it mysteriously disappeared to...

that bitch katie threw it out. along with my best wooly slippers.

she's a real bitch, y'know that?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home