Sunday, September 24, 2006

well, that was quick.

I QUIT my job!

I have never quit anything before after three days...ever. For example, I loathe olives with a passion, yet I continually put my hope in the salty treat, assuming one day I will learn to love them as long as I dont give up.

But that is a rather poor example. Basically, my job was brutal, misleading from the get-go and too much work and energy for something that was not paying that well at all. I will find what is mine eventually and in the meantime, working for faceless coca-cola is not my bag and really didnt leave me feeling self-fulfilled. I would just leave angry and I am far too young and excitable to be angry at my job after just three days. Even Arbys(bless-ed, bless-ed arbys) was better than that.

You see, before I graduated I decided that I wanted to help people: I wanted to work with children. Children who are sick and need my superb care. and I dont know much about charities like SickKids or what type of work you ACTUALLY do there if your not a doctor or nurse (which I am not), but I do know that children who are sick don 't need fizzy soft drinks to get them better.

So I say good-day to you coke and may we never cross paths again..unless you are paired with a delicious rum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home