Thursday, November 02, 2006

it is time?

Time to use this "blog" for its intended purpose. And what's that purpose you say? It is sad, angsty talk about love or a possible love.

Oh...I see. you thought blogs were just a way to get your story out there. present different viewpoints and opinions to the mass that is the world wide web and hope to god someone picks up what your laying down. (and thus, leaves a comment to validate yourself)

Well you were wrrrrrrong. Blogs are for expressing feelings and talking about the one that got away and how you wake up everyday and try to drown yourself in your honey-o's for letting him/her go. Or at least that is what I am getting from reading a majority of them..and they seem to be doing well. But I held off about 25 entries before I wrote about this "topic" so I feel I am warranted this!

its kind of like I dont really know how I feel about us until I am confronted with a situation in which I am going to lose you. Okay, so it sounds typical right? No one realizes how they feel and what they COULD potential lose till its almost gone. Sure. I guess. We have all felt this way. But I think this is more about that fact that you arent going to stick around and niether am I, so really, I am just delaying the inevitable and procrastinating decision time. You and I WANT to work...but neither of us want to put in the work, like at all.

How fucked up is that? to think you want someone sooo bad and are pretty sure they want you too, yet you both decided to not work on it, stay cool and talk every 2 weeks. Meanwhile you are having flirtatious, yet innocent, romps with your new band friend and he is going on dates with sassy brunettes. I can barely wrap my head around it because I know society would clearly tell us to stop being so difficult and consumate already. Its too bad cause we could probably be really great, but we somehow, dont want it. Meanwhile, I am going nuts thinking about you with other women...while concurrently telling you that I want us to not be monogamous. Really. I think I am in love with you...oh but lets stay apart, its more fun that way.

We both have issues..and I decided I dont want to overcome them with you. its going to be too much fucking work.

1 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

i love it when scutt talks in code about me...

if you wanted to be monogamous, just say so... i'll dump katie in a minute for you.

love love!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home