Tuesday, October 17, 2006

three reasons.

Three reasons why I really like Greg White:

1) He screams "TACO DAVE" in a high pitched voice in my ear when I am trying to work.
2) He has interesting facts on homeless people and why they shouldn't get your money, (after I was quite upset that one said to me, "You think your so fucking wonderful!")
3) He has really cool hair.


Three reasons why I really like Laura and kate:

1) They both get faaaaaaaaaaarr too drunk when they drink and molest me.
2) They hung up on me when I told them I wanted to change my name to an equally lame version of my current name..Kari.
3) They both DESPISE my breakfast sandwiches, and I am currrently making one right now.


Three reasons why I really hate Satan:

1) He is entirely red and that makes me irritable.
2) He keeps calling and asking me to do bad things.
3) He is a costume cop-out for stupid girls everywhere who just want to look like sluts for halloween (sexy devils anyone?)

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

i'm being a sexy devil for halloween.

then i'm going to get too drunk and molest you.

2:36 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

p.s. i think you're so fucking wonderful.

8:00 AM  
Blogger PS said...

can you tell that to the mentally ill man outside the Royal York's neighbouring Tim Hortons?

I couldn't tell through my umbrella but Im pretty sure he was being condescending...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home