Friday, February 16, 2007

emo this!

Apparently you can't complain or be masochistic anymore without people calling you emo...

Listen all you Hip 20 somethings. Emo is over...Sure Panic! at the fallout boy has reigned again with yet ANOTHER album of angsty lyrics. Also, their chart toping single is enough to suggest that maybe trendy pop emo bands will be around for another 15 mins., But I think the nerd-gone-cool with comic books and clever makeup is dying out.

Still, the emo comments continue. "Im so sad today." stop being emo. "I feel lonely." stop being emo. "I want you to not call me anymore and tell me stories about your stupid dog, k?" stop being emo scutt.

I am very confident that those aren't actually emo sayings. Unless I am telling you that I masterbated to Catcher and the Rye last nite while simulateneously weeping as my black makeup falls to my shirt..then please refrain from telling me to "stop being emo."

non-emo kids have feelings too!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/payphoneandpills/82330785_l.jpg

3 Comments:

Blogger Emobot said...

your sooo emo you might as well call yourself miss emobot!

8:07 AM  
Blogger PS said...

WTF?I just said I wasnt. Please re-read dan.

2:35 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

i love feelings.
i wish i could make a cake of smiles and rainbows and there would be enough to feed all of us.

mmmm emooootioooooonnn

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home