Tuesday, January 23, 2007

donuts is good, panties was weird.

People (read: close asshole friends) make fun of my curtain in my bachelorette. It is red and wrinkly. It separates the teeny living area from my tiny sleeping area. That said, it is a necessary.

I keep it drawn down when the sun may be too much for sleepy-eyed couples or when I need a makeshift barrier to keep the intolerable heat that emits from my radiator restricted to the living space. So it is not just sexy and fun, it is quite functional.

Unfortunately, none of you like it. Some of you make fun of the fact that I like it so much, and that is rude. Sometimes I am accused of appearing like Elizabeth Taylor because I am hazy and translucent when behind it. In which I start to act out a White Diamonds commerical whilst wearing no pants. This makes your hatred for the curtain that much more powerful.

When its not down, I get hassled because it tied in a large knot, directly in the middle of the doorway, with areas to pass though on either way. It is similar to the way a cat toy that would dangle from a stratching post which then leads to a strong desire for all of you to bat at it. One of you even said that it looks like a rope that you would yank on and panties would fall from some sort of trap door. Assuming it was a throw back to that 70's show episode where eric pulled on a rope and panties fell, I dismissed it..but immediately thought that panties falling would be weird....donuts would be better.

The point of this really isnt how many ways can you turn this vibrant curtain into some different and radical shape, but how frequent the abuse is towards it. Because really guys? It is just a curtain and to find that much material for making fun of the curtain is really just an indication that my friends are pretty much the most amazing and creative people in the world. For they wouldnt be my friends if they werent making fun of my window treatments, trying to make coffee come out of my nose, telling me my pants gave me camel toe, throwing shrimp down my shirt, tripping me in the snow, calling me a dildo and of course, reinforcing daily that, in fact, nobody likes scutt.

I miss you...fuckers.

5 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

i love scutt...


(no i don't.)

7:10 PM  
Blogger PS said...

case in point.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Emobot said...

what about panties with donuts on them

1:51 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

or better yet... donuts shaped like panties. Yum.

(ps. i got your message: will call back asap.)

3:51 PM  
Blogger PS said...

You are both sick and twisted.

Panties and donuts should always remain mutually exclusive...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home