Friday, December 01, 2006

I miss my boyfriend...

Was it better to go to University and now feel hollow and empty in its absence...or not have gone and never know what it was like to be a "student" in the fullest form?

Clearly, in keeping with the ever cliche, "its better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all" theory, Uni was a good choice. We were in love, him and I, for four wonderful years.

However, my heart hurts when I think of not having it anymore. The campus walks; pilot pita; pub crawls; essays: my dates on a Wednesday nite with my boyfriend "Operations Management: the solution for a competitive advantage." AND the partying...oh the partying. The fact that now on a Friday nite I am sitting here, writing this, and talking to Scott Southward about how we have no lives anymore instead of being at phils drinking copious amounts of jagger, makes me sad. And since my heart hurts, and my tummy feels all unsettled, I think its better to have never loved at all....

Although, it is rather self-actualizing to realize that you really just miss getting hammered for 1.75. Now I feel lame and somewhat embarrassed.

terrible terrible terrible....isnt it?
end post.

1 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

and your boyfriend misses you...

well.. maybe not your boyfriend. but your boyfriend's nerdy tag-along sure does... (ps. that's me)

I will calls scutts in one day! HURRAY!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home