Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am. I even made her note.

(foreword: do NOT read if you are politically correct)


First, she lit some candles and then cleaned a blade, for it had to be super shiny for this occasion. She had always wanted to be in the limelight, and rightfully so; Laura was a likable girl. Not the sort of adolescent to get grounded for stealing booze (and then filling it up with the ever-obvious water, creating condensation) nor for confrontation with peers. She was a pleaser, a laugher, a real good friend. She got third degree burns for pulling salmon out without oven mitts when a roomate was barking an order at her. Laura got the job done, so to speak. She was a real diamond in the rough, sitting on the edge of "limelight".

Because of this pressing desire she would go down with a blaze of glory and red. I will write my name in my blood! She proclaimed, ecstatic with herself for dreaming up the suicidal cliche. I will take all the buttons off my dress and lay them out in some sort of riddle. I could be the next DA VINCI CODE! She screamed. (sadly, Laura still didnt know the Da Vinci Code was a mere hollywood-esque story) Everything was falling into place. All that was left was her suicide note. This would take some pondering.

She was aware that she had to make some sacrifices. Not everyone would be satisfied with her message from the great beyond. Laura secretly confinded in a friend one night that she would love to be a ghost as an occupation( Laura soon learned you cant do that for a "living"). But a kind ghost. The type of ghost that reads to senile old people and stops trains from hitting kittens. Hopefully she could one day live out that dream and explain why she really left. However, the pressing matter of the suicide note still existed.

And then it hit her. The whole reason why she was doing it. Like the Grinch epiphanizing his love for Christmas, Laura knew what she felt.

Dear Everyone;

Im sorry. I did this because Scutt is special.


Love,

Laura.


What? You mean I got honourable mention? RIP Laura...R. I. P.

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraface said...

punning the word living is proof that you are infact NOT special.

god i hate scutt.

11:37 PM  
Blogger PS said...

I hope you learned a valuable lesson here my dear.

be careful what you say when you are annoyed with me....

phone conversations about killing yourself will always come back to haunt you, in blog form!

11:29 AM  
Blogger lauraface said...

oh man... i'm so emo.

death cab for laura.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home