Thursday, February 01, 2007

avoidance

People do not like to talk to me.

There are currently 5 fire trucks, 3 ambulances and 2 police cars sitting on Yonge St. There is no evidence of a car crash and no dead bodies. There actually really isn't anything to look at except the flashing red and yellow lights of the emergency vehicles. The yellow tape suggests to me that I should not cross, so I dont. I come in here. Although before this 20 min typefest I realized I couldnt cross the street and head home and now I was desperate to find out what was wrong.

"Hey man, whats going on here? " -scutt asks non threatening stranger
He looks at me, takes a drag of his smoke and walks away. And that is just plain rude.

I still dont know what the fuss is about outside.

This happens to me far more than I like to admit.

2 Comments:

Blogger J-ROD said...

Your theory would prove true if you get no comments on this post, signifying that everyone is ignoring you. Oops, I ruined it for you.

9:38 PM  
Blogger PS said...

I guess the loophole that would actually make your comment true, would be that we arent really "talking", or at least not talking in real time. So you can continue ignoring me when I see you at work, if you wish.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home