Sunday, April 22, 2007

one on one with Mr. Pit.

It's time kids...For that radical Change. The type of change that makes you want to rip your stomach open just so you can rid your insides of the balloon sized pit that has made itself oh so comfy. What's that little pit? You just want attention and recognition for the journey you are about to embark on...and you wish that Marigold, Humpty, Dumpty and Bear would include you in their Pokaroo antics?

Well you cant! I need you to stop bothering me with the sea-sicky feeling 24/7. I'm doing my best little pit and if you can't appreciate how hard it is to Quit your job, make 2 grand, break up with your love, move out of your apartment, try to get your parents to understand and find a new job in a foriegn country all within a month...Then perhaps I dont know you as well as I thought I did.

Wait a sec...dont be cross. Oh see, now that I have reminded you of the To-Do list it seems you're getting all uppity again. Dont worry, there are still fun times to be had. What about shopping for sun screen and sun hats? That's always a crrrraazzzzzyyy day. ho ho, hee hee. and packing! OHH PACKING. We always loved throwing our lives into 2 fucking suitcases. And moving back home for two weeks! How much do you love mom's delicious eggs in the morning?

Hmmm. I can see that I am not selling you on this. I thought for sure that eggs would be the kicker. Okay, here's a better idea. ...no no!!..ohh little pit, you would go to jail for saying that outloud. I was thinking more like:

-Look at pictures of your new place in the Dubai Al Yass Marina.
-Pull out all of your summer clothes and try them on in the mirror while prancing and blowing kissy faces at yourself.
-Make your new resume so it's kickass.
-Stop drinking so much red wine. Clearly some of your sillyness is due to acid reflux.
-No more everythingstops blog. Time for a brand new bloggy. New memories deserve a new, fresh look wouldn't you say?

(shhhhhhh, look at that, hon. I think he is finally asleeeeeeeeep...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Don't worry...I hear that the Dubai sunshine shrivels Pits into oblivion.
So, now that I found your blog you're just going to abandon it? I hope you'll start a new one when you get to your destination. Something that chronicles the adventures of a plucky young woman in a brand spanking new city? You can use "Hello, Dubai" and I won't even charge you a creative fee. I can't promise that the remaining Beatles won't hunt you down and kill you though ...

10:05 AM  
Blogger PS said...

hahah I did use hello, dubai! my new blog will be called yousayhelloandisaydubai.blogspot.com. Dont worry, I will use the MLA observation to cite you.

Im aware the song is the other way around but it certainly wouldnt be as clever as a title.

2:07 PM  
Blogger lauraface said...

she's talking to her pit...
it's finally happened.
she's nuts.

but... that being said, there were some punny moment in your blog... my favorite was when you told the pit not to get "uPITty". wuahahahaha.

the pokaroo references also made my day... and i'm very impressed with your recollection of the main (stuffed) characters... aka: marigold, humpy, dumpty, and bear.

overall: A-
(you lost your marks because you're leaving me for another country)

3:54 PM  
Blogger PS said...

"Whats that Marigold? You sure Laura thinks I've lost it? That cant possibly be true, now take off your sundress and lets go take our bath together."

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home